Friday 1 April 2011

OUCH! My Reality Check Bounced!

Woke up at 7a.m as usual, dragged my feet to shower. Reached office at 8.15a.m, punched card, took a deep breathe, cleared my table and arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! Routine....sgt bosan. Switched on my computer, blooody shit, a number of agreements need to be drafted. I always have a list, i jott down every single thing in my diary....try to be more organized. BUWEK!

At noon, I lepak santai with my best buddies...and tibe2 nampak sorang mamat ni so called "golfer" la pakai seluar "polka dot" warne warni and pink shirt.oooops! Another fashion victim la ni.. clear cut case, big fan of Lady Gaga. Well life is beautiful, enjoy every moment,so I continued sipping my orange juice and Singapore bee hoon, fries and nachos. The salsa sauce was a bit oily and spicy.

Back in the office at 2.30 p.m. Adoi, keje lagik! Tap, tap, think, think, think..finally at 5 p.m I finished drafting the agreement. Why on earth I amek LAW? Asal tak mass comm ke,TESL ke? Less stress and ade duit. Be positive" Al iz Wel". Soon or later, I will be better than this. Only God Knows my journey....when there's a hope, there's always a way; when there's a dream, God will show me the way...all I need is a pinch of LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment