Tuesday 5 April 2011

Saddest Day of My LIFE!



Burst into tears in the car this morning! Management Meeting at 9 a.m. Tak bole focus.I struggled to absorb every single thing as I need to include the info in the minutes.The meeting ended at 1.15pm.I went out with my best buddies,lepak at McD.Almost hit by a car mase turun dari kereta. What the hell was i thinking?Lepak at McD had porridge and hot coffee.Malasnye nak balik ofis.Tomorrow Albar & Partners nak datang.Nah, Legal Due Diligence ni bole buat aku gile tau tak! Nak update the documents dari 2008! Fuh! I pushed myself to settle the queries....and guess what??I gave up! I sent the list to my boss, ape yg larat and ade jek....sambung besok la...snap snap snap....sebelum balik.Hm....look at the agreements, I DESPERATELY need a huge cupboard.Tolong yek. Time to sleep. XOXO i hope tomorrow will be a better day for me.i'm so pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment