Friday 1 April 2011

To Be or Not To beeezie

Stuck in the office plak weekend ni. There are certain things need to be settled.I had samosa and currypuff for breakfast. Aliya is at Pekan Nenas, miss her plak. In the office I turn on the music quite loud, dun care la! Listening to Dewa, Kris Dayanti and Anggun.. the clock is ticking,and my tummy starts to growl, it seems a bit mad at me...INDEED I need food. I wonder where is the best place for me to have lunch? Lavender kat atas, cam pricey pulak, I need to save some cash, hehehehe. Anyway, Aliya's mummy is in Hospital Pakar Puteri. I hope everything's ok, perhaps I should ring her,she needs someone to calm her down.
There is nothing I like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person's eye when she feels that I have sympathized with her, understood her. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living.

Haish, beezie macam ni bukan bole buat duit pun kan?Balik jek la.Chop, email dulu boss baru bole balik.lupe pulak.Chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment