Saturday 2 April 2011

Win some, Learn some!

Aduh, capik gue....baring atas katil, looking at the ceiling...hmm...Haish, I haven't got the time to change the light bulb in my room. Seketul 8 hengget rite? Maybe later. Tengok kiri kanan, fuh gile messy!I'm tooooo lazy to clean up my room.Should I hire bibik?hahahaha. Baju pun laundry...agak2 ade ke lelaki nak kawen dgn I nih?Aliya belum reply message I,while waiting for her to reply, message my mum and dad...ooops not to forget my lil bro. Sementare tu buat penyata kire-kire tiz month, simpan2 pun tak kaye-kaye jugak.Sigh!

Dalam waktu petang macam ni, teringat liku-liku hidup, tears running down my cheeks. Sob,sob, sob..susahnye nak puaskan hati semua orang kan?Some people come into our lives,leave footprints and we are never ever be the same.I'm so lucky, God gives me the strength to walk and breathe again.I don't wish to be everything to everyone,but I would like to be something to someone.I used to think that the world is so cruel towards me...but then I realized this is part of my journey, pain nourishes courage,I can't be brave if I've only had wonderful things happen in my life. So, when I think the world has turned its back on me, I will look again.Laugh and cry will make me feel a lot better!Sesungguhnya hidup ini terlalu indah.

No comments:

Post a Comment